Thursday, March 6, 2008

MOVIE!

Hey everyone, Ryan and I were wanting to see if anyone wanted to go see "The Bank Job" tomorrow, Friday the 7th, at 7 pm @ Carmike. It is suppose to be a good movie, so since this is one of the fastest ways for people to hear about things we decided to post it instead of calling people. Let us know if you are coming or just show up! Also if enough people want to go we could all go to dinner too!
P.S. Ladies by husband asks that you let your hubbies know about the guys night next Saturday the 15th at our house and get back to him to let him know who is coming okay bye bye now!
-Mrs. Winklepleck

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe we'll go and see it and think of all of you back in Oregon!!

Anonymous said...

Dang. I would totally go except for:

A. I have to finish a baby shower present I am working on.

B. I am tired. Me + Tired = falling asleep in movie. Rather than pay the $10 to fall asleep in the theater, I think I will just sleep for free at my house.

Have fun!