Friday, April 4, 2008

"Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?"

Hey everyone, I was thinking about how the new Indiana Jones movie comes out in 47 days and how long it has been since Ryan or myself has seen the Indiana Jones trilogy, so I think we should have a movie marathon, to prepare ourselves for the new one. I was thinking May 3rd, it is quite a ways away but I thought I would give a lot of advance notice seeing as how school has started and that makes things harder to schedule. Here is a little clip to tide you over till the marathon does happen.

4 comments:

B.S. and Mrs. S said...

I of course am in! I will even come in my Indiana Jones outfit. I love Indiana...Jones that is.

scotty and crystal said...

ooh, I think the costume thing is a great idea. we could even have prizes for best dressed?!?!?!

The Dorrs said...

Indiana Freakin' Jones??!? That guy is my dad.

Jake

scotty and crystal said...

so we are doing the movie marathon, right? because I already bought Scotty a life size inflatable "Indy" costume...