Sunday, September 14, 2008

Meet Buffy...


She is now working on slaying stuffed animals, but we are working up to tennis balls!

The Story:
I went grocery shopping with my mom on Saturday and decided that it would be a great idea to go check out the pet store, so when we got in there they had Chihuahua puppies, (I know what you're thinking: how did they end up with a pug then?) it took a lot of convincing but Ryan said that I could get the Chihuahua and because I am such a nice wife I told him that if he wanted to we could go to Salem and check out what they have there, so we did. We fell in love with her and had to get her. We are still working on Chewie and her becoming the best of friends, but he is not liking the idea of being a big brother, but I know he will warm up to her soon. We will be posting more pictures soon, she is very rambunctious and it is hard to get pictures of her.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha....so small.

Jim, Brea, Annabelle and Evelyn said...

She is adorable!

scotty and crystal said...

Yeah!! I am so happy you guys got a baby dog. So cute!!!

The Guy and The Girl said...

i love a wrinkly mushy face!!! Apple and Buffy need to have a play date!

scotty and crystal said...

Ryan-
I know this is kinda a ghetto way of getting it, but I have a computer question and was wanting your email so I can ask it. Our email is crystalandscotty@gmail.com. Send me a note or whatever so I can reply. Thanks. (And the puppy isn't bad either)
-Scotty

The Winkleplecks said...

S.T.G. -

Welcome to Africa! As for your question, I'll send you a e-mail and you can reply back - since I'll be sending it now, you should get it shortly after breakfast? As for Buffy, she wheezes/snores back at you (Pugs-way of being excited).