Saturday, February 6, 2010

HE MOVED!

So at 4:45 this morning our little baby boy kicked me, I haven't really felt anything until now. I had no idea how blissful it would feel when I actually felt him kick me and I was able to put my hand on my belly to feel it, it was AMAZING!! I was about to wake up Ryan, but then he stopped kicking so I decided to let Ryan sleep. Hopefully next time he will be awake when the baby kicks.

Does this mean that our little man is going to be a morning person like his mama?

What a wonderful way to start my day! ☺

4 comments:

Heather C said...

YAAAAAY!!!!!! HE MOVED!!! I'm SOO EXCITED!!!

Samantha said...

yeah!! That is so exciting!! :) Why were you up at 445??? crazy!

Unknown said...

First kick....that has to be so exciting and strange!!!!!
I agree with Samantha...4:45...WHAT!

You should blog about your nursery stuff now :)

The Guy and The Girl said...

so awesome