Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A bit about advisors

So I went to my advisor today to make sure I was on track to graduate, and I was helped by an advisor that was not my usual advisor. He proceeded to tell me that the only classes I needed to take spring term was a bacc core and my internship, at this point I was super excited because I thought wow 6 credits, little did he know that I already took 6 credits of the internship this past summer, and that I only have 3 credits left on my internship not 9, so now I am back to taking 12 credits instead of an easy 6. Poo on that advisor, because if I didn't figure out that the advisor had no idea what he was talking about I would be short 6 credits and wouldn't be able to graduate spring term. I have ranted long enough, but seriously advisors really need to learn to communicate!
-Jaimie :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where have the Winklepleck's gone?