Tuesday, January 8, 2008

School's back in..

Hey everyone, it is me Jaimie, amazing right?! TWO posts in a row by lil' 'ol me :) I was reading over everyone else's blogs and decided it was time for the Winklepleck's to post again. School started today, Ryan and I both had a full day of classes. I went to all of mine, and liked all but one, History 102, so I dropped it and decided to take a Health class instead because I thought I would enjoy it more and get a better grade, plus the History professor was crazy! The snow and cold did not make going to class enjoyable especially since I have class straight from 9am to 3pm and there are only 2 hour parking spots close to campus, which means walking a lot, which is usually fun, but it was just too cold today.
I have high hopes for this term so far and I believe Ryan does too, we both are done in the Spring so that is definitely something to look forward to, and something to keep us going and push us to go to classes. I guess that is about all that is on my mind, it is way past my bedtime and I have to work tomorrow, night all!
P.S. I have season 2 of 'Without a Trace' I thought this was important information to a certain someone, you know who you are.

4 comments:

B.S. and Mrs. S said...

I call borrowing without a trace first! Cool school stories by the way.

Anonymous said...

hey this is b.s and mrs. s and I retract my statement about borrowing without a trace first...

Anonymous said...

Hey since they retract, I call and double stamp dibs on without a trace!...nice one!

Anonymous said...

hey it's denny, and I feel bad about posting a fake anonymous statement saying that b.s and mrs. s would not like to borrow without a trace, so I take back my previous double stamp dibs....i know I am such an awesome person