Thursday, December 27, 2007

Gonna Party Like It's 1999...

Hey everybody, it's me Jaimie. Here I am blogging for maybe the second time. Christmas was great, it was so much fun to see all of the family together, and it was also a lot of fun seeing Ryan's family. Anyways back to the reason I am posting, as you can see from the picture above I got Ryan 'Rock Band' for Christmas, he was very unaware of it the morning of. For a little explanation, I convinced Ryan that he wasn't getting it for Christmas and hid it at my parents house for 2 months and then hid it in my trunk for 2 days. I got up at 5 AM on Christmas to get it out of the car and under the tree. Later that morning, it took Ryan a good 10 minutes to notice it sitting there. It was very amusing. Again I am straying away from the purpose of this post, so back to it. Ryan and I are having a New Years Eve celebration at our house. There will be snacks, drinks, games and of course ROCK BAND! The party will start around 9 PM, but of course people are more than welcome to come earlier to hang out. RSVP by comments or calling either Ryan or myself by Sunday after Dox. BE THERE OR WISH YOU WERE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how are we all going to fit in your house??

scotty and crystal said...

thanks for sharing the rockband, we will be across the driveway quite often now.
heart,
crystal