Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Keeping the trend going

Samantha tagged me so I guess I should probably keep it going...
Four Jobs I've had:
1) Working at the Corvallis Manor as a DRA (dining room assistant)
2) Working as a Nanny
3) Pharmacy Technician for Albright and Raw
4) Artist... Sandwich artist that is (TOGOS)

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1) Bridgett Jones Diary, one and two
2) Wayne's World
3) The Notebook
4) Moulin Rouge

Four Places I've Lived:
1) Corvallis, OR
2) With Heather
3) With my parents
4) Now with Ryan :)

Four TV shows I watch:
1) FRIENDS!!!
2) Brothers and Sisters
3) Lost
4) Samantha Who

Four places I've been:
1) Hawaii
2) Florida
3) Washington D.C.
4) Mexico

Four People who email me regularly:
1) OSU Teachers
2) CASA supervisor
3) Ryan
4) Denny

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Rice
2) Shrimp
3) Pasta
4) Apples

Four places I would like to visit:
1) Japan
2) France
3) New York
4) Las Vegas

Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1) Graduating
2) Starting my career
3) Going to Hawaii with family/Sextons
4) Getting pregnant ( haha I wish)

Four friends I'm tagging:
1) Thomas
2) Denny
3) Brian
4) Casey
(I decided the boys should post more)

No comments: