Monday, May 19, 2008

Fashionably Late to the Party...

...but better than never. I thought this might be a good way for me to work myself back into posting again?

Four (and by four I mean two) jobs I've had:
1. Clerk/Cashier
2. Student Administrator

Four movies I've watched more than once (or twice, or thrice, or...):
1. Star Wars
2. The Matrix
3. Serenity
4. L.A. Story

Four places I've lived:
1. Parents
2. Cabin
3. Deuce
4. Here

Four places I've been:
1. Germany
2. Mexico
3. Canada
4. Hawaii

Four TV shows (currently still on the air) I watch:
1. Dollhouse
2. Lost
3. Heroes
4. Rotating shift, let's see if it gets filled next season.

Four people who email me regularly (doesn't include blogging comments):
1. OSU (Advisors, Prof.'s, Group-members, etc.)
2. My boss
3. Jaimie
4. Denny

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Steak, usually New York
2. Tie: Mashed potatoes/rice
3. Cereal
4. Mint Oreo softserve

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Japan
2. U.K.
3. Comic-Con/Macworld/CES (choose one)
4. New Zealand

Four things I'm looking forward to (chronologically) in the coming year:
1. Graduation
2. Anniversary
3. Career
4. Hawaii

Four friends I'm tagging...
1. Phil Kelley
2. Scotty Kelley
3. Peter Kelley
4. Chuck Kelley

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice one Ryan...I'm glad you participated!

The Drakes said...

welcome back! i love la story. -- j