Sunday, September 26, 2010

Boise

So we decided to go on a trip to Boise to visit my parents and Des needed some Grandma and Grandpa ( I am thinking Nana and PopPop would be cute for Des to use when he can talk :) ) Mellen time. So we flew to Boise, Des did really well on the plane he nursed when we took off, fell asleep, woke up about 10 minutes before we landed, smiled at everyone on the plane, I was very relieved he didn't cry. During our trip my mom showed us some cool spots around Boise and we also got to go to the Zoo on our last day there, it was fun but a little sad to see all the animals caged up. Here are some pictures of our trip.

Grandpa singing the Budweiser song to Desmond (he insisted that Des loved the song)

My mom, Des, and I did a 4 mile hike to get the newspaper, this was on our way back up.

Grandma and Desmond

Boise Zoo

Family photo

No comments: