Monday, November 5, 2007

Or I'll just keep on walkin'...

... in the cold November rain. Wait a second, what rain? Personally I could do without the rain and skip strait from sun to snow, but that's just my buck 'o five.

Now that we've crossed that bridge, how's everyone in the wonderful world of blogs doing? Hello? Have the courage to say something! Hello? Have it your way, I'll just talk to you all. Now where shall I begin...

It was a warm, October night, the 30th to be exact when I discovered my... my ability, my power, my curse - my gift. My eyes went white and I began carving into a pumpkin, and what resulted was the following...Godsend(hint: second one from the right, next to the hand that was Leonardo da Vinci's final masterpiece)

Following that discovery and saving the cheerleader (thereby saving the world), Jaimie and I traveled up north to Portland for Halloween *cue flash of creepy image with a scream that blares through your computer speakers at full volume* night. Then before we knew it and wouldn't you guess it, it was already November.

Due to the lack of too much excitement this early in the month, I'll offer a retelling of news that has recently drawn my attention. Starting off with the Writer's Guild of America (WGA) strike. For those of you who watch television, this could have a potentially big impact on your favorite shows. Whether it be CSI, Grey's Anatomy, 24, or even Heroes - all these shows, in addition to many more, could be greatly impacted. Heroes for example, may have its season finale as early as next month oppose to late May or early June. Other shows such as 24 that don't even premiere until January may be put on hold altogether until after the strike. Unless you love reality TV or don't watch TV, this is a bad deal all around. I'll close on the controversial note of saying that although I'm not a writer (although I play one on TV *Ba-Da-Dum... crash*), I support the strike.

Speaking of Heroes, that's what I'll be watching in a a little more than an hour. Although this season has been in a bit of a sophomore slump (similar to my other must-see show), I won't be giving up on it anytime soon. Seeing as how I've just hit a block, I'll wrap up this post. Hopefully I'll have something to write home about soon, but until then you'll be hearing from me in your comment sections as I leave you with one final 'spooky' picture.Spider, man...

8 comments:

B.S. and Mrs. S said...

That picture is just scary...

I dunno though - I think Heroes may have just made a BIG turn...

for the good.

Can't wait for next week!

Anonymous said...

i'm not scared...or am i?

scotty and crystal said...

hey, that spider web is on OUR side of the drive way...stop stealing

Anonymous said...

Oh hey guys this is denny again, I just cant get over how awesome I am. Im inviting everyone over tonight for dinner. Dont worry about bringing anything we have enough food to feed 40 people! Lets say about 730 tonight, Friday. See ya then!!

The Dorrs said...

aaaaah scary web of lies

Jake

The Hurts said...

what EXACTLY are they striking?

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

Ryan....where are you? I know nothing about your life because you no longer blog....
- Love, Stalker of Plecky