Thursday, November 1, 2007

Clergy Appreciation: Re-Re-Remix!

After months of secrecy, Dox appreciated harder than John McClane dies. In addition to the thanks from myself and the man himself, I offer one final presentation so that everyone who so kindly donated in every which way can share in the experience. As for our loyal, and sometimes anonymous fans, I assure you that I've got another (lengthier) post lined up with an ETA within the next few days (not weeks!). Between now and then, the best thing you can do is sit back and enjoy the following:

9 comments:

The Winkleplecks said...

If you're over 17 and would like to see the R-rated alt. of my 'Die Hard' reference, click here or here.

Unknown said...

Nice one!!!

Anonymous said...

my favorite stuff is all the baby things in the backround.

The Dorrs said...

Thanks for putting it to the Laverne and Shirley theme song (that happens to be one of my all time favorite shows, and I have it on DVD if you need to borrow it... :) )

Beka

B.S. and Mrs. S said...

That song makes me think of Waynes World when they're exploring Chicago and then they're like

"What are we thinking?! We have backstage passes to Alice Cooper!"

:)...then they go rock out.

The Dorrs said...

Winky, you've done it again.

J

Anonymous said...

i miss you :-(

Anonymous said...

Winki you kick A! Thanks for organizing that. When are we going to have another HD movie night?
Abs

Anonymous said...

Winkie, thanks for taking on the task...hopefully this one will last for awhile?!