Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The week-end-and-beginning...

The past weekend was quite fun with the right amount of fun, relaxation, and boredom to boot. For the sake of this post and simplification, I'm going to include last Friday and this past Monday as part of the weekend. Also, for the sake of effectiveness I'm going to refrain from hyperlinking within this post like mad (ex: more than twice). By doing so, the lack of such expected effects will increase the effectiveness and uniqueness of the post itself. Not really, but it does help me to continue churning out these posts more often then they have been the past couple weeks or so.

Carrying on, after being treated to a visual feast on Friday by mixing equal parts PS3, 'Reign Over Me' on Blu-Ray, and a Philips LCD HDTV, the remaining weekend had big shoes to fill. Saturday followed with little fanfare, which included watching the episode of 'Friday Night Lights' from the night before and fighting boredom at a couple points throughout the day. However, Jaimie spent the night chaperoning while I honed my Halo 3 skills. Also, I was able to capture one such moment of boredom in all it's glory...

That is Jaimie trying to play a game with Pippin, and Pippin playing back in his own way. Unfortunately, both of them had different views on how to play with each other. I'd score it Pippin: 1, Jaimie: 0. To compound this series of unfortunate events, Bob Saget was not available to dub over the video and we were unable to win the $10,000 grand prize. Not all fun was lost however, as you can still see the Normal-Version here, the James-Version here, and the Chipette-Version here.

On Sunday, we celebrated Mom Mellen's birthday with the siblings. That was an excellent event with some 'Apples to Apples' thrown in for good measure. That is in addition to enjoying a delicious meal! All in all, a grand way to close out the weekend.

Copyright Photos2View.comAs for the beginning of this week, I only have two words: Kristen Bell. The actress I more often call Veronica Mars finally appeared on Heroes, and should continue appearing in 12 of the remaining 20-or-so episodes. Still, Mondays are my must-see-TV night of the week. Then today, Tuesday, 'Veronica Mars - Season Three' was released and arrived. I haven't cracked it open yet, but I plan to just to check out the extra features before lending it out.

I think that about sums it up, or at least if it doesn't I can always edit this post later. For now, I need to figure out if I'm staying home playing doctor for Mrs. Sicklepleck, or being Tribal. On that exciting cliffhanger of "will he, won't he," I bid farewell.

7 comments:

The Dorrs said...

I call dibs on VM season 3 when you are done!! I've finished season 2 and I don't know what to do with myself now... (I know, I need help).

Beka

B.S. and Mrs. S said...

oh veronica...maxim? really??

my goodness...

The Guy and The Girl said...

I've yet to watch that show. Gosh, I must really be missing out!

Anonymous said...

I love V-Mars season three. Makes we want to be in college again. Thanks for lending it to Denny and me. I'm sure we'll finish it shortly.

Anonymous said...

ughhh...why is there not a new post? Just because you are a blog-master does not make it ok to lack in the about of posting!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

So..... where is toilet? Hehe))) Joke, relax ;)
Thanks