Friday, October 19, 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen...



I present the eighth wonder of the world - a Hawaiian sunset! Courtesy of our honeymoon, video camera, and a tripod.
(Note: the audio is from one of my favorite television shows on the air and the video has been sped up so that 45 minutes is now only 45 seconds.)

Unfortunately, that opening is probably as exciting as this post is going to be. The main reason for posting is just to prove that we are in fact, still alive. The short of this week includes tribing on Tuesday, working on Wednesday, and test-taking/Transformers on Thursday. Speaking of that test, first midterm of the year and not feeling too good about it. Regardless, I still have another midterm and a final to make things right.

This weekend's looking very promising as well, but if I'm tardy on my next post I'll be sure to make it worth everyone's patience by posting another flippin' sweet video.

In the meantime, let's return to that sunset from four months ago. I prefer it to what's been going on outside our window, also known as typical Oregon weather. Speaking of which, it would go well with this Gene Kelly song.

8 comments:

B.S. and Mrs. S said...

Ah, finally the much anticipated posting of the Winklepleck's. It was everything I had ever imagined it to be....two thumbs up...waaaaaay up!
Brian

B.S. and Mrs. S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samantha said...

We just finished the 1st season of Friday Night LIghts and I'm so sad.... I'll miss it!

The Guy and The Girl said...

You are so fancy! You should make another one of Jaimie's pregnant belly growing. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Wait what????

The Hurts said...

great video, so calming

B.S. and Mrs. S said...

Don't worry ruby...I already double checked...someone's spreading pregnancy rumors!!!

The Winkleplecks said...

What Heather said is true, although thank you Jenna for the congratulations no matter how premature it may be. Also thank you for helping to spur our most commented post ever. Finally, I'll try my best to make a time-lapse video of Jaimie's pregnant belly growing when the time comes.

Regardless, I have a feeling we'll be congratulating you (Jenna) first... Or should I say will be congratulating you tonight?