Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Final-ly...

As noted and likely realized, it has been far too long since you have heard from this fine young cannibal.

For the last time, there is to be NO Pete's allowed on this post. Repeat, NO Pete's allowed. That being said, wives and daughters of said person are still welcome. As for Peter Kelley, don't even think about it maverick.

Now that that's is out of the way, the rest of you know the drill...

Hi, my name is Peter Kelley

Hi, my name is (Your Name Here)

...and as always, thank you.

Post.Scriptum. I apologize for this semi-non-post, but I'll be bringing back the goods after this Thursday. That means this Friday, up until midterms later this month, I should be able to post more frequently. For those of you who want me to be more specific, I'm aiming for anywhere from one post-per-week (PPW) to one every other day. Also, I'll continue leaving little nuggets of joy in your comment sections. In the meantime, check this post out and pass it on but if you smell what the Ryan is cooking then be on the lookout this weekend...

5 comments:

Samantha said...

that's a nice picture of tom cruise.

The Dorrs said...

Ryan-

Someone else gave to the cause this Sunday, so I'll bring that by sometime.

And with it, I shall return Veronica Mars Season 1 to you...so good...do you have season 2? I NEED IT!!!

beka

Anonymous said...

Ryan...nice...very nice!

BEKA...get in line...we are watching Veronica season 2 first...I NEED it!

scotty and crystal said...

nice work winki's we heart you

Samantha said...

Remember on October 9th when You said you were going to post every other day. remember?!