Monday, October 1, 2007

Coming now...

As promised earlier, it's an... update!

First, let's get this out of the way - there are STILL no Pete's allowed! So if you're the plaided one in this picture then DO NOT CLICK ON ANY of the links below. As before, everyone else is welcome and encouraged to click away. Otherwise, to keep things on the hush hush, I refuse to say much else.

Now that Pete knows to stay clear, I hope everyone else remembers to keep him out of the loop as well and attemept your best soap opera amnesia while around him.

Once more with feeling, thank you!
Now, in your best Darth Vader voice:

Emma, I am your father...

Emma, I am NOT your father...

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I thought you were going to update the one that you made in the blog a while ago. I checked and you didn't update. Did you get my text I sent you today?
love,
your favorite sister

The Winkleplecks said...

As you've probably noticed, the post was updated. Also, I definitely got your text and included it in the grand total, booya!

Samantha said...

ryaaaaaan, can you PLEASE update your blog? part of being a good blogger is actually blogging. get it? I have been checking your blog now every day for the last week and all I get is nothin'. Let me know when you've updated. thanks.