Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Final Finals Finally over!

Let the fun begin:

Here is how YouTube took me by the heart when it took me by the hand - as well as taking an hour of my life, play-by-play. (note: viewer discretion is advised)

*begin reenactment*

Narrator: "It began on a night, just like any other, with one simple question..."

Me: "YouTube..."
YouTube: "Yes Ryan?"
Me: "What's the best fight scene of all time?"
Youtube:


Me: "I tend to agree, but let me rephrase it: what's the best fight scene EVER?"
Youtube:


Me: "Now you're onto something YouTube."
YouTube: "Really?"
Me: "Yes, point me in the right direction to see more of that little ninja."
YouTube: "You mean that 'little superstar?'"


Me: "Love it, now what would I get if I mixed this and Michael Jackson...?"
YouTube: "Something very 'thrilling.'"


Me: "YouTube, I think I'm falling in love with you."
YouTube: "In exchange for your love, I offer you..."

(Click Here if you dare to view the unrated version)

Narrator: "You unlock this door with a question. Beyond it is another question - a question of sound, a question of sight, a question of mind. You're moving into a website of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the YouTube Zone."

*end reenactment*

2 comments:

The Guy and The Girl said...

WOW! Ryan you are amazing! I think Pete should use some of those for our Cultural Redemption week!

Unknown said...

You are so funny!