Friday, June 13, 2008

An Update

- Ryan and I are done with school and will be graduating on Sunday the 15th 1 pm- 4 hours of fun!
- We get to stay another month in our duplex and wont be homeless, thanks to our awesome landlords
- We are currently still waiting to hear back from jobs that we applied for, it is amazing to me that when you apply online there is somehow no contact number given so that you can check on your application.
-Ryan and I wanna go out to celebrate our graduation with friends Sunday night ( I know it is Father's Day but maybe dad's can come party too), any ideas?
I guess that is all I have for now.
-Jaimie

5 comments:

The Guy and The Girl said...

Nice work! Im all about celebrations!

Samantha said...

there is a number to call, silly. Just call them and say, " HI, my name is .. I'm following up on an application I turned in...."

Call the job line at the Hospital and you can do the same thing.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! You lucked out and actually had beautiful weather! Hope you have fun celebrating tonight...Betsy's in bed so I probably shouldn't leave her :-)

The Drakes said...

Congrats on grajuayting. Welcome to the real world!

The Dorrs said...

GRA-JI-TATION!!!

you guys rule. nice job and hope all the hard work pays off soon. what jobs did you apply for?

Jd