Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'm Cubed!

Hey all, I started my new job on Monday, I am now part of the member services team at Samaritan. I've been getting trained for the past three days, and I have already attended three meetings, I feel so professional! I have my own cubicle as well, and I get to decorate it, I have yet to do so, but I am allowed to have plants, a fish, really any type of decorations I want. Anyways, it has been an interesting few days, today I was actually able to do some hands on work and use the system and enter in some insurance info, which is so much more interesting than just sitting there listening to someone explain something to you and way better than reading a HUGE binder full of policies and regulations. 85% of my job will be talking to members on the phone and helping them figure out their insurance and what it covers, along with talking to providers to see if a member is covered by them.

On other news, Ryan and I will be moving soon, most likely in the week to follow, so if anyone is up for helping us move, we'll take all the help we can get. Well I guess that is it since I don't have any cooler news.
-Jaimie :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will help you move...but you must first find out who i am!!!

hell i will pay for movers if you get pregnant!

The Highland Tribe said...

welcome to samaritan...

the coolest team in town. :)

scotty and crystal said...

I know it's only been a day, but have you heard anything from DHS?

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your move and i think you will get great job satisfaction helping others