Friday, September 7, 2007

A Quickie...

As you have no doubt noticed by now, neither Jaimie nor myself has posted for almost a week. Unfortunately this one is going to be quite brief, Hanes style.

First, Tuesday came and went as Pete and I reinacted Frankenstein with his MacBook playing ol' Franken. The good news is that his computer is probably in the best shape it has ever been after it's Extreme Makeover: Notebook Edition. On a sidenote, Pete is quickly improving on GH2 (Guitar Hero 2) so watch out this guy.

Wednesday followed up with a trip to Costco and dinner with my 'rents. I commited the cardinal sin of ordering chicken strips at a fish restaurant (The Depot). Also, the little shop next door called Sidekicks makes a mean Mint-Chocolate Cake that Jaimie and I thoroughly enjoyed. We also prepared some items for Craigslist/eBay.

As for yesterday, an update was unnecessary as most of our readers were probably busy watching the Beaver's game. As we all recover, I'll refrain from posting anymore on that topic...

That brings us to today, which at the moment I just finished taking Jaimie to her dentist appointment to get her wisdom teeth removed. She has been very brave, but feel free to leave her a message in the comment section seeing as she'll probably be homebound for the next day or two. As for myself, I'll be playing a supporting role and watching a lot of Friday Night Lights (the television series, not the movie) with her.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jamie hope your teeth get better...PS...I don't have any wisdom teeth..weird!

peteandjenn said...

Hey Winki- Thanks for all your help with my computer. Watch how fast I can type now. Did you see that? - P

Unknown said...

Dude. winks. we need to ichat sometime about macs and networking PC's and crap like that. Lets make a date!
-Lewis

B.S. and Mrs. S said...

HOPE YOUR TEETH (or lack there of) FEEL BETTER JAIMIE!!!!!!! If you need any ice cream for recovery...I happen to love the stuff...love heather