Thursday, September 13, 2007

Save the Cheerleader, Save the World...

Seats up to 12!Here's the post all you heroes have been waiting for! A couple times in a couple previous posts I have brought up a little info. regarding our 'Heroes: Season Two' Premiere Party. As of tomorrow, September 14th, it will be exactly 10-days until the premiere and the party. What that means is that on Monday, September 24th, 2007, we need some people who understand that with great power comes great responsibility to come.

If of course you want to be Hangin' with Mr. Winklepleck and Mrs. W, watching Heroes, then here's the rundown of the evening.
7:00 P.M. - Pre-party socializing, incase you HAVE TO arrive fashionably late... or just late.
7:30 P.M. - Dinner, likely consisting of catering from Togo's Sandwiches, cold beverages, and more socializing.
8:00 P.M. - Recap previous season by watching the final episode of 'Heroes: Season One' and getting everyone up to speed.
8:45-ish - Surprise desert?
9:00 P.M. - Grab a drink, buckle up, and hold on tight for the Heroes: Season Two Primiere!
10:00 P.M. - Party wrap-up and high-fives all around.

If that sounds as good to you as it does to me, then all I need is some sort of RSVP (which can certainly be left in the comments below). In order to guarentee yourself some eats and treats, we'll need to hear confirmation from you by Friday, September 21st. Lastly, if you have any questions, suggestions, etc. - drop them off in the comments section and I'll be sure to take real good care of them, as if they were my own.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Your so clever!

Unknown said...

I mean...you're...I always mess up :(

Anonymous said...

nice catch ruby..i'm anal like that too when it comes to grammar.

what a partaaaaay winki! it sounds really fun. betsy and denny have swimming class until 6-ish that evening but i'm sure we'll be stopping by:-)

B.S. and Mrs. S said...

YAY IM SO EXCITED!!! i'd like the seat, my right (your left) on the big couch...with the nice pillow.

The Winkleplecks said...

Thanks Rubik's cube! My main mess up's are 'a and an,' 'then and than,' and sometimes 'effects and affects.' Look out for them in my posts, but I totally understand where you're coming from!

Abby, don't you mean grammer? Haha, kidding! I hope the whole gang can make an appearance, especially the smallest hero of the bunch (size that is, not heart).

Heather, I'm not exactly sure which seat you're speaking of, but I'm pretty sure we can work it out. I don't mean to brag or anything but I know the party organizer REALLY well.

Samantha said...

I would come, but I haven't seen the first season.

scotty and crystal said...

hey we wanna come too, we'll drive