Saturday, September 1, 2007

Here I am again...

So I have finally had some time to blog again, with many requests and a reminder by Ryan. We are currently making our way through the first season of Heroes so that we are prepared for the season premier of Heroes this Fall. So far I have to say the show is pretty amazing and entertaining.
There is not much going on besides being asked to come into work early for the past 3 days, and not enjoying it, but I suppose it is good practice for my first managing shift next Saturday, YAY! I guess this is all for now, hopefully I will become a better blogger as the year progresses and have more exciting things to talk about once school begins, which is also exciting because it is my last year, again YAY! I have much to learn about blogging, but luckily I have an expert in the house. I hope everyone enjoys our blog so far, and will be back again to read more. Bye bye!
P.S. Thank you for pushing me to work out Samantha, I never knew being so sore could feel so good! :)

3 comments:

B.S. and Mrs. S said...

Jaimie - you're such a good blogger! Hope your first managing shift is "da BOMB." and you totally 'manage' all your fellow employees butts all over TOGOS!

Anyhow - feel free to use Sam's motivation for working out on me. I'm buying a membership to WOW...I get an extra discount for being a Samaritan health employee!

Samantha said...

isn't it great when it hurts to walk to the bathroom? ESPECIALLY up and down stairs! For some stupid reason I went running yesterday and now, this morning, I'm really asking for trouble. Thomas won't even rub my soreness!
Heather.. that's so cool, we can work out together too!
p.s. hate to burden your excitement but you do know that the discount for health samaritan employee's is about $2, right? It sounds good though.. =) I better see you in there!

Anonymous said...

yeah for working out...so fun...or something. we missed you at the open house...especially betsy. thanks for all the drinks your family provided (if you didnt already know, ryan hooked us up). Lata!