Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Here I am, posting like a hurricane...

Whoa there, what happened to Tuesday? A day without a post from Jaimie nor I, how can it be? Time to fix that starting right now! Unless you want to hear about my days at work, I'll post something a little more intriguing. It has been a while since I've posted about news, especially in regards to Apple, so let's start there.

Rumor has it that Apple is set to reveal some new iPod(s) next Wednesday, September 5th. Apple legal has already begun making their rounds removing rumored images of the new iPod Nano. Assuming Apple doesn't also remove this one, you can see a pretty good mockup of it (in addition to an opinion regarding its appearance). More exciting, for me at least, is the rumor of a 6th-generation (6G for short) full-sized iPod. My personal hope is that it will finally go full screen - 3.5" a la iPhone - for better video viewing. If that's the case, then wives (including my own) hide your husband's wallet if their into any of the following: Apple, technology, gadgets, trends, or any mix of these. That is of course if the price isn't an arm or a leg. On the other hand, if they don't announce anything that strikes your fancy - there's always Apple's own iPhone or Nokia's take on it.

As for video games, which I still play at age 22, I've been making my way through Bioshock which is both very artful and entertaining. That is to say, Jake would love it. It's a single player game, but due to it's frightening gameplay, makes it that much more scary. I'm only on the third level but it's storyline is very engaging and I've jumped on a couple occasions already - but haven't yelled in terror yet... One last thing, it's sound design (the surround is unbelievable) is a huge achievement for gaming or film.



Now to complete my trifecta of interests (technology, video games, and...), we move onto videos. I can't say much on the movie front, yet I'm still hoping to see Superbad before too long. As for television, UPS should be dropping off Heroes: Season One on HD-DVD tomorrow. Therefore, Jaimie and I will be watching our way through it in anticipation for season two and our 'possible' premier party on for the first episode on September 24th. I say 'possible' because so far no one has voiced any interest, but I continue to hold out hope. if you've already seen, and enjoyed, season one (Tom, I'm looking at you) then this is definitely your place to be. If you haven't watched it, it's never to late to join in - Jaimie and I are just starting to but with much excitement. If you'd like to join in for some episodes then you know my number or where to comment (hint: below). I'm also keeping the event very vague as to keep it flexible, but I'll reveal further (more specific) details in another week or two. I'll try not to be too car-salesman-esque in regards to the event though, no disrespect to car salesman (just the real pushy ones who ask me if I beat my wife, but that's another story for another time).

Lastly and so you don't think that I've forgotten, I'll post about Google Analytics and the conclusion to our camping trip soon enough, just couldn't ignore my current muse's of interest.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't like how the new nano's look...I just got one..that'll do me for now!!

The Dorrs said...

I'm game for getting hooked on Heroes! Perhaps we can borrow season one when you are finished?

Beka

Anonymous said...

Assuming none of our other fall entertainment interests (nip/tuck, house, bones, etc) fall on that night then you can count Brian and myself IN! Then again...you know what assuming does...I really wanna get into heroes though...
ps cool blog guys!

Samantha said...

Ryan, Thomas told me that he is going to buy the new IPOD.. when he ALREADY has two, perfectly great, brand new ones. that, if I remember correctly, was received as a gift from me, and the other by you. How rude!

B.S. and Mrs. S said...

2 comments from me on ONE post!!! Just letting the world know that Brian and I are blogging. :)

Anonymous said...

Navy Russell Wilson Women's Jersey axiotakix
Brian Cushing Nike Jersey axiotakix
Robert Griffin III Jersey axiotakix
http://www.authenticnikeraidersjersey.com

Anonymous said...

axotomarvex Andrew Luck elite jersey
Coby Fleener Youth Jersey
Coby Fleener Jersey
UnmannaSmurce

Anonymous said...

Sidney Rice Blue Jersey
Heath Miller Youth Jersey
Hakeem Nicks White Jersey
drydayoutraro

Anonymous said...

Ben Roethlisberger Jersey
Marshawn Lynch Women's Jersey
Eli Manning White Jersey
drydayoutraro

Anonymous said...

Biansioni www.officialnikepackersjersey.com Stevan Ridley Womens Jersey Mike Wallace Jersey

Anonymous said...

Victor Cruz Blue Jersey
Marshawn Lynch Grey Jersey
Arian Foster Jersey
drydayoutraro

Anonymous said...

Biansioni www.officialnikebearsjersey.com rg3 womens jersey Eli Manning Jersey

Anonymous said...

Therefore if you want to own an authentic jersey but are unable to afford it then purchasing a replica NFL jersey is a best idea You can see that these jerseys would be very expensive in the retail stores near to your home but in the wholesaler it is way cheaper
ï»?Mitchell's investigation into the use of steroids and HGH (Human Growth Hormone) by major league baseball players Wearing jerseys will ensure the wearers love of the game and their team is known to everyone

Anonymous said...

vwnxyggic
http://www.jyoseiboots.com/ UGG ブーツ
[url=http://www.jyoseiboots.com/]ugg ショートブーツ[/url]
UGG アウトレット

Anonymous said...

ï»?Leather Bomber JacketThe leather bomber jacket is definitely one coat style that is never going out of fashionBe economical with words
ï»?There are a few exceptionsWomens Torrey Smith Jersey
for example the Super Bowl contenders end up right at the bottom of the list and get last pick Even when you don't wish to put any advertising in your blog you are able to utilize it to market or seize sales opportunities for the personal programs
ï»?They think money is more important than loveRay Lewis Jersey
but they do not know the love based on money can not last long You can even get more and more discount if you purchase jerseys in bulkPink Aaron Rodgers Jersey
making the price of each jersey becomes even cheaper