Thursday, August 23, 2007

I got a BTD...

I wish I had...Today I found out that I was TAG Positive and apparently caught it from Ruby and Lewis' blog. However, to protect anyone else from getting this Blog Transmitted Disease, I'm not going to post the rules or tag eight other people. I only hope you too do not wake up to find that you have been tagged, and to those who have been - I look forward to reading yours.

In the meanwhile, 8 simple rules to dating my... wait, that's not right. 8 things you may-not-know about you-know-who:

1) I'm obsessed with anything done by Joss Whedon, especially if it's written by him.

2) I probably browse through 200 or so articles a day through my RSS reader, but only read about 10% of them fully.

3) Jaimie has got me hooked on a morning show called 'The Daily Buzz' every morning from 6:00-9:00 AM on the CW. I usually only watch the second half though since I'm usually asleep for the first.

4) I use to bite my nails, then quit when I became germophobic. Traded one bad habit for another.

5) I still fear change even though many of the best parts of my life have been the result of it.

6) I use to be more spontaneous. Now it's much harder whether it be because of cost, responsibilities, loss/lack of creativity or just other unrealized changes in character. It would be fun to rediscover and remploy though.

7) I actually love my job.

8) I also love my family and friends and how many people in my life are both. Such social relationships are great, even in a blog-like setting. So to everyone who has or has yet to comment, thank you!

- Raúl

(Bonus Fact: That was my name in middle school Spanish class, while in High School German it was 'R-mann.' Neat huh?)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I got scared...did I really give you a virus or anything??? Or are you just joking and being cautious?

Samantha said...

He is JOKINg ruby

Anonymous said...

He is NOT joking....I am the virus....booyah!

Anonymous said...

Too bad for your BTD Raul...but at least we learned some fun stuff about you.
ps - SEE I CAN COMMENT NOW!!!

peteandjenn said...

Nice Winky - Thanks for helping me freeze my hard drive. Antime you have something that you need to freeze, I owe you one. -P