Saturday, August 11, 2007

Blog Break!

Which one is Andy......and which one is Jaimie?
What a day. Before getting into that, first let's quickly recap the past couple days that has resulted in a (not so) severe lack of posts. Starting Thursday evening, J.W. and I went to Regal Ninth Street Cinema's to see Hot Rod. To summarize, Rod was indeed hot and I do reccomend the movie - especially to members of the less-fair sex between the ages of 20 and 30 years. To avoid giving away anything further, I will just say that it made me want to punch-dance.

Next up, Friday night (or last night) was spent at the Sexton's CockTail Party (which consisted of all three, *Andrew Dice Clay-tone* OH!). Other than the massive battle that was waging inside of me against Pepto Bismal and Nearly Normals, there were good times to be had. Not to steal Tom's thunder as I'm sure he'll be blogging about it soon enough, in addition to posting some of the many pictures he was snapping. I'll end by saying that the only thing it lacked was Paula Abdul, right Phil?

That leaves us in the present, on a fine Saturday afternoon. This post is serving a break in applying for FAFSA, which is quite monotonous. The day thus far has been about as exciting as filling out FAFSA can be, that is to say - not too exciting. Regardless, I wanted to welcome the Kiker's (of Lew & Ru blog fame) new 5 pound 3 ounce bundle of joy to the world and its new home. As you can see from their lastest post, it looks just like its father. Welcome to the club, and if I was to recommend just one application to download, it would be HandBrake. Since it's total cost is "free," it's quite difficult to pass up and may prove quite useful later on when the little one's old enough to travel.

Now it's time for me to be on my way once more. Until next time, this is Ryan with the 5 o'clock bore, I mean blog, signing off. I swear/hope Jaimie will post one of these days!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out Ryan!!

Samantha said...

hey guys!!

Unknown said...

Come on Ryan...I'm waiting for more???