Monday, August 6, 2007

Allow me to introduce ourselves...

Odds are that if you're here, you know us. If you're against the odds, then my name is Ryan and my wife is Jaimie. We've been married for just over a month, but don't let that fool you - we've been together for well over 4 years. I talk a lot (too much?) and Jaimie however, not so much. By the request of one, this blog was created to be viewed by many. Now to answer some questions you might also be having in a segment called "Five W's and an H."

-----

Who?
Ryan blogging this time, maybe Jaimie later.

What?
Just a short introduction, but expect the "good stuff" in the future.

When?
When the planets align, or early August - whichever you prefer.

Where?
Consider our location as the beef patty in a WA and CA burger, and I'm the cheese.

Why?
Rumor has it that the person who blogs is the one with more time on their hands. Given Jaimie's job, internship, and being a full time babe - that leaves me with just a job at the moment and the best candidate for blogging. That being said, I'll do my best to perform a song and dance until she has free time. This entertainment is free and has been rated 'R' for "read at your own risk."

High Five?
Up high, to the side, down low - too slow ______ (your name here)
...I told you so, read at your own risk...

-----

That's that and wasn't that fun? In closing, I will try to throw in some pictures that are worth a thousand words and refrain from typing those words myself. In the meantime, check out the Three Bains blog to see how our Sunday went in what turned out to be a very eventful weekend. Maybe I'll post more on that later, but for now I got to work hard for the money.

Try not to have a bad case of the Mondays.

3 comments:

The Dorrs said...

Yeah for blogs.

beka

Anonymous said...

cool blog guys...can't wait to stalk you guys now...

Samantha said...

I don't get it. why are we blind mellen?